Brady Supplier Information Portal Login
RULES OF USE:
By using and viewing the Brady PLC (Brady) Web Applications, you agree to be bound by these Rules of Use:
- While commercially reasonable efforts have been made to reflect the most accurate and timely data available from Your Company Name Here's Brady business system, you hereby acknowledge that your reliance upon any information contained in, linked, copied, downloaded or accessed from any area of any Brady Web Applications shall be at your sole risk.
- The information contained in this Brady Web Applications is current as of the most recent posting in Your Company Name Here's Brady business system, except as may be otherwise noted on selected pages. Brady reserves the right, without notice or obligation, to revise or make corrections to any potential errors or omissions at any time. Brady does not accept responsibility for any mistakes in error or omission in this website, or any Brady Web Applications, and your independent confirmation of the accuracy of any information in the website is highly encouraged.
- All Brady Web Applications provided by Brady are licensed to Your Company Name Here by Brady for Your Company Name Here's use only, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. All Brady Web Applications remain the property of Brady. You are not permitted to copy, modify or distribute by any means any text, graphics or sound; nor mirror, frame or import any information from any Brady Web Applications page to any Internet site without written permission from Brady.
- Brady assumes no responsibility for security, availability nor performance of this website or any Web Applications licensed to Your Company Name Here, as they are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall Brady be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or tort action, or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use any information contained in or linked to this website.
- Brady reserves the right to prohibit any user from accessing this website for failure to obey rules of use or any reason.
- You specifically release Brady, its officers, employees and partners from any claims, demands and damages of any kind related to the use of this website or any Brady Web Applications.
- Links to Internet sites and content provided and maintained by third parties are for informational purposes only and constitute neither an endorsement nor recommendation by Brady. Brady has no control and assumes no responsibility as to the performance, availability and accuracy of products and services provided by third party sites.
- All Brady Web Applications names are trademarks of Systems Alternatives International LLC. All other registered and unregistered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
- This Agreement, its terms and conditions and all business conducted herein shall be governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Ohio. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held illegal, unenforceable, or in conflict with any law, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions hereto shall not be affected thereby.